1400 Sq. Ft.
Maximum Capacity: 80
This vintage 1893 community hall is chock full of character and history. The main room features hardwood floors, wood paneled walls and ceiling. There is a pull-down projector screen on the front wall and a piano is available by request. There is a separate kitchen area with electric range, oven, sink, and refrigerator. Folding tables and chairs are available on site. There is a single ADA accessible restroom.
To check rental availability: 206-842-2302
History of the Hall
In 1893 eighteen Seabold families petitioned the county to establish a school. John Johnson donated land that summer, and $700 in bonds were issued for the building by Seabold District No. 28’s first directors – William Bull, Nels Miller and N.P. Nelson. William Beedy, the first teacher, was hired for $35 a month. The school became the focus of all social life including funerals, bazaars, church and Sunday school, until Seabold Church was built in 1909. The school closed in 1928 after island school districts consolidated. It was then purchased by the Seabold Community Club. For many years Seabold Hall served the needs of the Club, and was used by many in the community for private functions. (Text courtesy of the Bainbridge Island Historical Society)
In March of 2011, the remaining members of the Seabold Community Club turned ownership of the hall over to the Bainbridge Island Metropolitan Park & Recreation District. The District plans to uphold the use of the hall for al ... view more »
14450 Komedal Road, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE