Find answers to your COVID-19 related questions for Bainbridge Island.
Click here to learn more.
Light, airy, warm and cozy open concept, modern 2nd floor apartment with vaulted ceilings and contemporary styling. Spacious 600 sqft living, dining and kitchen area. Elegant private bedroom with queen bed, and walk in closet. Bathroom with shower. Access to sunny deck for coffee and dining. Prime location on Bainbridge Island – 5 minutes walk to beach, 15 minute walk to the Seattle Ferry and all the amenities of Winslow. Charming place to explore Bainbridge Island, Seattle and the Puget Sound.
5 years old and redesigned to make the most of its full sun aspect. Perfect location to explore Bainbridge Island and the wider Seattle area.
Some highlights of the apartment:
– Lots of windows makes for a light and airy stay.
– Wall mounted AC and heat as well as Dyson Hot + Cool fans, keep the apartment cozy in winter and cool in summer.
– The kitchen includes an under counter fridge with small freezer, induction stove (we provide induction pots and pans), Nespresso coffee maker and Nespresso coffee pods, kettle for tea, plates, cups, mugs, wine glasses, eating and cooking utensils – everything you need for relaxed catering during your stay.
– The bedroom has a queen bed with Tuft & Needle mattress, 4 pillows and extra cushions, as well as a comfy chair.
– A separate closet space has ample clothes storage for hanging and folded items as well as an iron and small ironing board.
– The living area has a very comfortable sofa and chair, a smart Roku TV (Netflix, Hulu, etc) which can receive most HD national and local channels.
– The bathroom includes a fully-enclosed shower (