Join us for the 7th annual Día de los Muertos celebration at BIMA! This year we’re celebrating with a week of online programming, as well as the traditional on-site ofrenda open for viewing Nov 2-8. See the full lineup of events here: https://www.biartmuseum.org/events/dia-de-los-muertos-2020/
– Nov 2-8, 10am-5pm daily: Ofrenda open on-site at the museum for viewing
– Nov 2, 6:30pm online: Día de los Muertos Community Celebration
– Nov 4, 6:30pm online: Mariachi Camarillo & Mount Vernon High School Mariachi Día de los Muertos Celebration Concert
– Nov 5, 6:30pm online: Dos Fridas Performance & Meet the Artists
– Nov 6, 6:30pm online: Tour of the Sea Mar Museum of Chicano/a/Latino/a Culture
Plus so much more! Keep your eyes on our social media pages for different features throughout the week.